Tsunami rail mounted regenerative dryers are built to withstand the largest surges of contamination. Similar to other Tsunami drying systems, these dual-inlet units are built as complete packages.
Key features and benefits:
- Provides ultra low dew points, down to -80°F.
- Low relative humidity, down to .01% RH.
- Dual inlet and outlet ports, installation versatility.
- Auxiliary port allows for filtered but not dried air downstream.
- Cartridge style regeneration orifices.
- Less parts, more reliable, and easy to service.
- Waterborne ready.
- Factory expandable.
- Made in America.