The 18411 Sidewinder Sleeve is an excellent choice for weld cable or welding hose that is dragged on the floor. It has an excellent resistance to hot sparks and spall. 18411 is also heavily used on off-shore oil and drill rigs, and in subsea maintenance for saltwater/barnacle protection of hoses and safety lines.
- Material: 1000 Denier Cordura, Double Coated with Proprietary High FR Neoprene Meets MIL-C-20696E, Type 2, Class 1
- Temperature Range: -60°F (-51°C) to +250°F (121°C), momentary spot heat up to 800°F (426°C)
- UV Protection: Excellent; Best Barrier, meets EN13758-1, top rating of 80 New
- Chemicals: Excellent, unaffected by water, petro chemicals, sea water, oils, mild solvents
- Abrasion Resistance: Very Good/Excellent; drag abrasion from welding spall, concrete floor. Meets ISO 6945 specifications
- Welding Sparks/Spall: Excellent; Resist and sheds sparks and hot spall
- Puncture/Tear: Excellent; Resists puncture or tear
- Wicking: Non Wicking
Contact Suburban Manufacturing today for additional details.